Samsung galaxy S4 has a very good impression throughout the world due to the excepetional design of hardware specifications and also with the upgradeable software improvements. Although people dont like it because of its plastic material but except that i dont see any fault in this Cell Phone. This article might help you How to root and install custom clockworkmod CWM recovery manager on Samsung galaxy s4 GT-i9500 international version. Well, The cynogenmods and xda developers looks excited to unleash the extra performance of this phone by overclocking also that the device has powerpack Exynos 5 chipset of about 1.6 GHZ Octa Core Processor.This Tutorial will definately work on Android 4.2.2 jelly beans Firmwares and Rom’s. As because of this we dont have to worry about the kernal issues any more. After rooting the custom recovery on your cell phone, you can remove the Cynogenmod 10.1 Rom.
Warning: Rooting your cellphone will void the warranty of your cellphone. Neither i or our website take responsibility of any fault and bricking your device.
- The below process will only work on International version Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. Don’t try it other Samsung Galaxy S4 variant like GT-I9505 LTE version in USA.
- Please keep battery level more than 75%.
- Backup Contacts, SMS, call log and other stuff incase the things will be deleted. So it will be helpful for you to restore them quickly.
- Disable antivirus in the PC before the starting the process.
Important things to Download must
- Official Samsung USB Drivers
- cofface cwm recovery filename cofface_I9500_Recovery_en.zip size will be 8 MB. Don’t extract this file leave it as usual.
- ODIN flash tool. Extract zip after downloading the file.
1. First install the official Samsung USB drivers in the PC which you have downloaded above.
2. Well extract Odin zip file with winrar and Run the Odin3 v3.07.exe software in the PC.
3. Now, turn off your device and again Press and hold Volume Down + Home Key + Power buttons simultaneously together till the time you’re shown a warning screen.
4. The warning screen would most probably be having some Download Mode written on it. Now,press volume up key to continue inside download mode.
5. Once device enters into download mode. Connect your device to the PC using USB cable while Odin application open in the desktop.
6. In the Odin window the sky blue color will appear on ID:COM section i.e your device is successfully recognized. Click on PDA button and selectcofface_I9500_cwm_recovery_en_new.tar which you’ve downloaded from above.
Note: please make sure that only “auto reboot” and “F.Reset” are ticked. If any other options are ticked, please uncheck them. Also don’t change any other options.
7. Now, click the start button and this will begin the process of flashing recovery.
8. PASS message will be displayed and your device will reboot if it has been successfully flashed.
Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy S4
1. Please turn off your Samsung Galaxy S4 and boot into recovery.
2. To boot into recovery, Press and hold volume up + power key + home button till the time it boots into recovery.
3. Now, use volume up and volume down keys to scroll through various options.
4. There you’ll find an option “Root Your Phone”.
5. Press home key to select the option.
6. This will root your Samsung Galaxy S4 without any hassle.
You’ve successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy S4, To confirm Please open the app drawer and look for an app called Superuser or you can also download Root Checker from Google Play store to check the same.
Please Leave us your feedback in comments.